What was really discussed at the Secret Meeting of March 13th, 2008?
United State's Preparations to Declare Martial Law
"Martial law is the system of rules that takes effect when the military takes control of the normal administration of justice. Martial law is sometimes imposed during wars or occupations in the absence of any other civil government. Examples of this form of military rule include Germany and Japan after World War II. In addition it is used by governments to enforce their rule, for example after a coup d'état (Thailand 2006), when threatened by popular protests (Tiananmen Square protests of 1989), or to crack down on the opposition (Poland 1981). In many countries, martial law imposes particular rules, one of which is curfew. Often, under this system, the administration of justice is left to a military tribunal, called a court-martial. The suspension of the writ of habeas corpus is likely to occur".
Dennis Kucinich- What's with the Secret Meeting?
Concerns of "Secret Meeting" coming to pass
Senator Kucinich's question (Video Above): Has there ever been a "Secret Meeting" (A Closed Door Session") of the US House of Representatives prior to passing of Legislation before? (which they could not answer and evidently did not know) is: "NO" (see record below).
2008 March 13, (10:11pm-11:09pm) Electronic Surveillance of Terror Suspects
1983 July 19, U.S. support for paramilitary operations in Nicaragua
1980 February 25, Involvement of Cuba and communist countries in Nicaragua
1979 June 20, Implementing the Panama Canal Act of 1979
1830 May 27, Trade between the U.S. and Great Britain
1825 December 27, Relations with Indian tribes
Although the March 13th secret closed door meeting of the U.S. House of Representatives was to be about FISA changes, (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) Now it's come out what it really was about:
1. The imminent collapse of the U.S. Economy to occur sometime in late 2008
2. The imminent collapse of the U.S. Government finances sometime in mid 2009
3. The possibility of Civil War inside the United States as a result of the collapse
4. The advance round-ups of “insurgent U.S. Citizens” likely to move against the government
5. The detention of those rounded up at The REX 84 Camps constructed throughout the United States
6. The possibility of public retaliation against members of Congress for the collapses
7. The location of safe facilities for members of Congress and their families to reside during massive civil unrest
8. The necessary and unavoidable merger of The U.S. with Canada and Mexico establishing The North American Union
9. The issuance of a new currency called the AMERO for all three nations as an economic solution
The information shared as to what was actually discussed at the herein referred closed door session CAN NOT be verified in that all present were sworn to and have evidently maintained secrecy. The meeting's agenda suggested (is now known) to have been derived from "Theorists" only, according to a Brisbane, Australian news website. (However, If the government hasn't discussed such plans...they probably should)